Wherever you are, we’re only a phone call away.
Volkswagen Roadside Assistance for both new cars and Das WeltAuto used cars is a breakdown service provided through the AA which covers the UK and Europe 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If your vehicle has already broken down or you need immediate assistance please call 0800 777 192.
Dedicated call centre
The Volkswagen Roadside Assistance team will be able to support you with:
- Roadside assistance – we’ll attend to your car at the roadside anywhere in the UK
- Vehicle recovery – includes delivery of your car to any UK destination including Volkswagen retailer network
- Home assistance – assistance if you’ve broken down at home
- Onward Travel – in the event of recovery following breakdown, where your vehicle cannot be repaired within a reasonable time, we may in our absolute discretion organise and cover the costs of one of the following - car hire for up to 48 hours, overnight accommodation or alternative transport for you and up to 7 passengers
- European assistance – includes cover across the continent, English-speaking incident managers and transport back to the UK if necessary
If your Volkswagen is under one year old, you have Volkswagen Roadside Assistance provided free of charge. Touareg and Phaeton owners have three years’ complimentary cover.
You can extend your roadside cover from just £89 by visiting www.roadsidecover.com/volkswagen or calling 0800 912 1439