How Volkswagen Motability Works
The Motability scheme offers complete peace of mind, lease a brand-new Volkswagen by exchanging part or all of your mobility allowance towards the cost of leasing the car. Under the scheme all of your motoring costs are included, that’s servicing, insurance, maintenance, breakdown cover, tyres and even windscreens.
What’s more, there are a whole host of additional benefits that automatically come with the Motability vehicle, and you don’t even need to be able to drive yourself as you can nominate up to two named drivers. Alternatively, if it’s your child or dependant that receives the Mobility Allowance you can lease the car on their behalf and be one of the named drivers - a whole range of Volkswagen cars are available through the scheme, some of which require no advance payment.
The Motability Scheme is designed for the convenience of people living with a disability and there are several benefits included as part of the worry-free package, a summary is below:
- Access to a new car every three years, or every five years for Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV’s)
- Inclusive Insurance, servicing and maintenance
- Full RAC breakdown assistance
- Tyre and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over three years or 100,000 for WAV customers
- Choice of Motability Adaptations, many at no extra cost
We have a wide range of cars from fuel-efficient city cars, to larger estates, Multi-purpose Vehicles (MVP) and Sport Utility Vehicles (SUV).Simply exchange your mobility allowance to lease the car of your choice and after three years, if you decide to stay with us, you can choose another brand-new car.