How Does Volkswagen Motability Work?
When you have a disability, the more reliability you can get in your day-to-day life the better, especially when it comes to getting from A to B. The Motability Scheme is an important factor in helping those with a wide range of disabilities to lead an active, fulfilled, happy and mobile life unencumbered by mobility trouble.
There are many different factors to be considered when choosing a Motability vehicle, but if you’re looking for a car that brings you reliability, utility and comfort without skimping on performance, it’s got to be Volkswagen!
The Volkswagen Motability Scheme allows us to bring our valued Motability customers an all-inclusive package to lease the vehicle of their choice without the need to worry about insurance, maintenance costs or breakdown cover.
We work with Motability to handle the difficult and time-consuming stuff so that all you need to think about is which Volkswagen Motability car is best for you!
Sinclair Volkswagen: Proud to Keep Motability Customers Mobile!
At Sinclair Volkswagen we couldn’t be prouder to be part of the Volkswagen Motability Scheme. Not only can we advise customers to help them choose the best Volkswagen Motability for their needs, we can even help by making adaptations to your chosen vehicle, making it more accessible and easier to drive.
If you’re new to leasing a car through Motability, it can all seem a little confusing. But don’t worry. We’re here to make it simple for you!
Am I Eligible for Motability?
The Volkswagen Motability Scheme is available to anyone in receipt of the following benefits;
• The Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA)
• The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
• The War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
• The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
If you are in receipt of any of these benefits, come on down to Sinclair Volkswagen. We have dealerships in Bridgend, Cardiff, Newport, Neyland, Port Talbot and Swansea.
How Do I Join Motability?
We go the extra mile to make joining Motability a simple 3-step process;
1. Choose the right Volkswagen vehicle for you.
2. Come with us for a test drive so that you can get to know the car a little better and make sure it’s a good fit for your needs and lifestyle
3. Order your new vehicle and we’ll let you know as soon as it becomes available.
With Sinclair Volkswagen, it’s as simple as that!
What Vehicles Can I Get Through the Volkswagen Motability Scheme?
Under the Motability Scheme you can choose a brand-new Volkswagen every 3 years with a mileage allowance of up to 60,000 miles. Under the scheme from such brand classics as;
• The Volkswagen Up (No advance payment)
• The Volkswagen Polo (No advance payment)
• The Volkswagen Golf / Golf SV (No advance payment)
• The Volkswagen Sharan (Advance Payments from £399)
• The Volkswagen Touran (Advance Payments from £549)
• The Volkswagen Tiguan (Advance Payments from £849)
• The Volkswagen T-Roc (Advance Payments from £899)
• The Volkswagen Tiguan Allspace (Advance Payments from £1,149)
• The Volkswagen Passat Saloon/ Passat Estate (Advance Payments from £1,799 and £1,999 respectively)
What Motability Adaptations Can Be Made to Volkswagen Cars?
Under the Volkswagen Motability Scheme we can make a wide array of adaptations to assist with everything from seating and access to signalling and safety. Many adaptations are available at no extra cost including:
• Pedal modifications
• Hand controls
• Electronic accelerators
• Steering aids
• Remote control
Let Sinclair Volkswagen Get You on the Road
Want to know more about our fantastic range of Volkswagen Motability vehicles? Come and join us in one of our dealerships.
You’ll always receive a warm welcome, as well as the highest standard of customer service. Together, we’ll find the right Volkswagen Motability vehicle for you!
Click here to arrange your test drive with one of our Motability specialists.